What Are the Benefits of Fat Transfer via Liposuction?
Fat transfer with liposuction is natural and safe. Fat transfer procedures are individualized and provide for precise contouring.
To know what the benefits of fat transfer via liposuction are, read on. This cosmetic surgery procedure is becoming increasingly popular among plastic surgeons and patients alike for augmentation and facial rejuvenation and rightly so. One of the really reliable technologies used for the suction-assisted lipectomy is the FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex™ system. After the initial melting of the fat with this device, only low power suction would be used to take it out. The reason for using low power suction is to ensure viability of the harvested fat. Only if the fat is viable, would it be suitable for use in grafting procedures.
Fat Transfer with Liposuction – The Advantages
- Achieves an Otherwise Challenging Task - It is really challenging to specifically slim down some areas and increase the projection of some others whatever kind of exercises or diet you subject yourself to. However, fat grafting can do this and thus makes an otherwise challenging task easy.
- It’s Natural and Won’t Be Rejected – It’s the patient’s own fat that is going to be used for augmentation. So the chances of it being rejected by the body are close to nil.
- Safe – First of all, both the liposuction surgery and fat transfer are minimally invasive and so bleeding from the treatment site would be minimal. The Smartlipo Triplex™ is additionally very specific in its delivery of laser energy, so there need be no concerns about over-treatment. Secondly, the procedure would be performed under local anesthesia which means the patient would be wide awake when it is in progress. Thirdly, the procedure is associated with a quick recovery.
- Precise Contouring – The surgery enables more accurate contouring than that achievable with implants. The reason is that many small injections are used which can be injected into different sections and depths of the face or body area which needs volume increase.
- Costs Less – This benefit pertains to injections to the face. Using the patient’s own subcutaneous body fat costs less than other injectable fillers such as Hylaform and Restylane.
- Minimal Scarring – The incisions themselves being minimal, scarring is limited.
- Individualized – It is custom treatment that can be performed in combination with other aesthetic procedures for increased cosmetic outcomes.
Be Cautious in Choosing a Plastic Surgeon
So that was the answer to the question “What are the benefits of fat transfer via liposuction?” Take great care to ensure that you choose the right plastic surgeon for the procedure as it should be performed carefully and accurately to get the desired results. If he works at an AAAASF accredited plastic surgery practice, that is definitely to your advantage.
About the Author
Plastic surgeons in NYC are known to perform fat transplantation with the highest degree of skill. The procedure improves the look of the body and gives you a boost of confidence.
Laser liposuction enhances body contour and makes you standout wherever you go. There are many liposuction centers in New York City where one can undergo this safe and quick procedure.
Contact Author Author Website
Article submitters are solely responsible for the content of their articles.
ArtiLib can't be held liable for the contents of the articles. Report Abuse
Browse By Category