Ideal Mother’s Day Gift - Burn Recorded Videos to DVD
With Mother’s Day around the corner, many of us want to give the woman who ban-daged our scrapes and kept away the monsters in our closet some-thing special. In this age of digital photography, photo CD scrapbooks or DVD burner make perfect keepsakes for hard-to-buy-for friends and family. In a few easy steps you can create a personalized gift that is more memorable than a sweater and will last longer than flowers. Here are a few simple and creative ideas:
1. Find photos or recorded videos they’ll love. Be sure to ask family and friends for additional pictures or videos.
2. Create a theme for your DVD. Customize DVDs with pictures com-memorating your family—birth-days, graduation, favorite family vacation and special moments with beloved pets. Or, take your loved one down her own memory lane with pictures/videos of childhood, school days, marriage and other precious memories in her life.
3. Scan in old photos as well as new ones and edit them with videos in iMovie and then burn iMovie project to DVD disc.
4. Instead of simple images, give digital scrapbook pages. Use free templates at Web and easily create great-looking, personalized scrapbook pages.
5. Customize the DVD menu with letters, poems and recipes that evoke treasured mem-ories. For example, include a card into the jewel case or recipe for Grandpa Frank’s favorite BBQ sauce next to images of Fourth of July.
6. Label your digital keepsake with a unique and attractive silk-screen-quality label. With today’s technology, CDs are not only easy and inexpensive to make, but can look terrific, too. Burn photos and text right onto the label using LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling, a technology found in many CD/DVD burners and PCs today.
Disclaimer: Article submitters are solely responsible for the content of their articles.
ArtiLib can't be held liable for the contents of the articles. Report Abuse
Browse By Category